This page has moved to a new address.

New lay out

We Love Cozy : New lay out

vrijdag 8 januari 2016

New lay out

Maybe some of my readers already notice it, but I have changed some things on my blog! 
From now on I will blog in English, because I have noticed that most of my readers are English speaking. 
But I have desided that for my Dutch speaking followers, and especially the ones who don't understand US terms, I will translate the patterns in Dutch terms so they can also follow my patterns! 

So from now on you'll see a link in the post to go to the Dutch translations directly, or go to the 'free patterns' button above and select the terms of choice (see image below). 


Have fun reading my blog! And if you want to be the first one to read new patterns please subscribe to stay in touch. 


post signature

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage